ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pak Nik Kembali Lagi?

It's confirmed! (Horror!) Pak Nik is going to work at Provinsi Banten, Republik Indonesia for 2 loooooong weeks! There goes my gym ... and I would likely have very limited access to the net! And I shall surely miss my comfy bed at home.... I simply can't believe I'm going back to that hellhole again for such an outrageously long period..... Gimme Singapore anytime! Or Bangkok!

2 comments:

Fable Frog said...

gosh~ gone for so long~~ i'll miss ya'~ kekeke

Lau Niang said...

hi there...i bloghopped from fable's. Good read here. Have and safe trip and come back soon. Dont worry lah, its not as bad as it sounds kua right....ha ha ha!