ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Woot!!! Gimme an X!!!

The Earth will shake in Singapore! I'll be screaming my lungs out! I'll dance, I'll laugh, I'll wave, I'll cry, I'll sing, .... and I'll probably faint! Do you know what's happenning on 25th November 2008?? Do you know???


KYLIE X2008

OMG!!!! I can't believe it! I'm going to see Kylie!!! OMG!! OMG!! I'm not going to start blogging about her, cos I won't know how to stop! I just LOVE her!

Yeah, unfortunately, due to budget constraints, we'd have to settle for the cheapest tickets. But it's ok, cos the indoor stadium isn;t exactly too big. We've watched Xtina last year, and sat about the same distance.... not too bad la. Tempted to get the S$550 tix right at the front for a clear view... but that's > RM1.3K !!! And we haven't included our accommodation costs and transportation costs yet!

Yes yes! Just like in Xtina's concert, will be having a fun time with Fable and Evie! Also DH and his fren will be joining us this time. Yeah! And surely, there'll be more sinful activities in Singapore? *wink*

12 comments:

savante said...

OMFG. I am so there.

J.L said...

working :( unable to take that much of leave in November. Taken 3 days.

sgboy said...

The concert will be such a hoot! I cannot wait already

Anonymous said...

Only sinful activities will be a great match to this blog, dear sister. Go go Kylie!

Anonymous said...

I am goin' too! but not excited yet coz' it's more than a month away!! But i am sure i'll go ballistic once the date get nearer.

Leon Koh said...

it will be an awesome show.. just that ticket prices in sg is still way too high!!

Little Prince said...

omg. i can't believe you blogged about it... LOLS.
i am still holding a gun pointing at him making him come along. =.=

deeperanddeeper said...

savante: oh? u going too?!

chester: tu lah! must always keep enuf leave for "contingencies" such as this!

sgboy: will try to spot you there in your kylie t-shirt!

jaslene: yes, i know! can't wait!

fred: yes, the excitement will soon build up!

leon: cheap for you guys there la. expensive for us here!!

lil prince: there's no excuse for him not to come!

mrs phillippe said...

ooohhh...maybe i'll go watch too :-)

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

can join kah? Me so wanna go there too!

joshua said...

all hail the goddess!!!

deeperanddeeper said...

mrs P: See u there!!!

mannpriedo: Come la! Hope to see u there!

Joshua: Yes!!!!