ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Not Your Friend

"Tak balik kampung ke?"

"No"

Silence, except for the slight hissing sound of the steam vent.

Then he stood up, adjusted his towel and stepped out. 

Considering he used to "report" to Simone whenever he sees me in the gym, considering I had wished him well on insta when he shared he was hospitalized a year or so ago, I would have thought we would acknowledge that we do have a common friend, and we can be friendly.  

But I was dead wrong.  He was just so rude and sombong!  

Simone told me they haven't chatted for a quite few months since he went for umrah. So Simone did a bit of querying and his reply was  But I'm not interested in gossips or sex stories or scandals dy ... 

Good to know that it wasn't entirely the repulsive energy that I carry around with me, although I bet he hasn't turned completely holy given where he was that evening.

I just need to remind myself again: Your friend's friend, is not your friend.

Unfollowed, and unfriended.

- to be continued -

1 comment:

dearzachblog said...

Funnily enough, when I went to the sauna in town few weeks ago, it was still a fasting month, I tried to hook up with anyone but muslim guys. Turned out, the only guy who intended to have sex with me is a malay lol. And he was the only or relatively fit guy in the crowd. I really wanted to get fucked that day, so begger can't be chooser.