ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blog it!!!

Ok, everyone on earth seems to be blogging on one subject or the other. So I'm just gonna create my own blog too! There are lots of things that I think about and reflect on, especially when I'm driving or when I'm not doing anything that requires my full concentration. I just subconsciously occupy my mind with all sorts of thoughts. But the problem is that every single time I sit down to key in my thoughts, I usually end up staring at the screen... BLANK! Maybe I'm not comfortable or unused to putting my thoughts into proper words on screen.

I had wanted to start this blog with an big bang... to write about the most controversial stuff, or an earth-moving article, but I guess I just have to get comfortable with this routine first. So here goes.... my first post!

No comments: