ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Impending Prosperity

Well, I had yee sang for lunch and dinner today. All restaurants were just packed with people rushing to get their last rounds of yee sang before the full moon tomorrow night. I never quite fancy yee sang. I have never eaten yee sang in my entire life until I came to KL.... it's so cantonese. Not for Hokkien lang, especially the Straits Hokkien.

As of now, I have had my sixth yee sang for the year... so by traditional logic, I will be six times more prosperous this year than last year, since I had none last year.

Here's to my impending prosperity!!!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Fable Frog said...

HOW CAN YOU??? HOW CAN YOU??? yerrrr i love yee sang and i only had once!! cis! unfair! and here you don't like also 6 times! hmmmmp!!

mrs phillippe said...

this is also the year i had the most yee sang, 7 times! i dun mind yee sang, esp if got salmon ;-)

deeperanddeeper said...

Fable: Jangan lah marah marah dan jeles jeles. I'm beginning to like it la... depending on the sauce. Next year we go toss the yee sang high high and become fatt fatt ok?

Mrs Phillippe: Damn! You'd be more prosperous than me this year!