ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Unnecessary Stress

Sometimes I wonder why I get all stressed out unnecessarily, and for the wrong reasons.

A couple of weeks ago, I almost didn't make it on time for my favourite Step class. Normally, it will only take me less than 10 minutes to get to the gym from my office, but on that day, it took me almost 1 hour due to traffic jam! Haiyu... the gym was just right in front of me, and it took me half and hour to inch my way into the car park from where I was in the photo!!! Stress-nye.... almost thought of just abandoning my car on the road la....

Did I finally make it on time??? Yes.... because the instructor was also caught in the jam! In fact, she's just one car ahead of me. Hahaha....

And sometimes I wonder if I should be very worried if the highlight of my week was actually the Step class!! As if there's nothing else to look forward too.... Seessh!!!

6 comments:

joshua said...

I so totally understand your condition... Peace!

savante said...

Puts things in perspective :)

Little Prince said...

bahasa ini adalah sangat asing... apa kah dia?

Janvier said...

Ooh. Been there before, but in our case, got caught in the jam heading for Jam.

deeperanddeeper said...

Itu bahasa penjajah!

Mr RM said...

hey, didn't realise we work out in the same gym! so interesting....