ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another Step Up - From One to Five

As I entered the studio, my heart beat so fast and I've got butterflies in my stomach, it felt like I was going to take my final examinations! But no, no exams of any sort. I was just about to try out an intermediate Step class with a bunch of "regulars". *Worry* *Worry*

And yes, we were told to lay out all the stepboards, and each of us will have FIVE stepboards for the routine, to be shared with our neighbours. Yes, it was the most challenging class I've ever attended to date!

The basic ONE board configuration


Now the FIVE-board configuration!!

Nonetheless fulfilling!

2 comments:

BravingKL said...

ya allah, one board more and we'll run out of boards in the studio :D

sgboy said...

5 step boards I have never seen that before. I bet was fun