Urgh! It seems as if this year, I am fated to be scolded and verbally abused by people. By nature, I'm simply not garang enough, that's why kena marah left, right and center.
There's this guy (let's call him Nutty #2) who chatted up with me in one of the sinful internet chat rooms. Initially, Nutty #2 seemed nice and all, but I did sense that he's a bit of the pushy kind when Nutty #2 demanded for my phone number. Now, after what had happened previously, I had to be extra careful when giving out my phone number. Nutty #2 kept insisting that he's "pro" and there is no need to be scared of him. By the way, I lost count on the number of times Nutty #2 labeled himself as "pro". How reassuring, isn't it? Not! And so, not wanting to regret giving out my number, I compromised and gave out my msn instead. We continued chatting a bit before I logged off.
Now the next morning, while in office I logged onto msn, but using a different web-based program which didn't have my pic on it. Nutty #2 said hellos and quickly demanded for my pic. I told him I didn't have my pic in this program, but reminded him we chatted just the night before. Obviously he has totally forgotten who I was. Nutty #2 got offended and began to warn me to show myself. I told him why should he get upset when he's the one who can't remember who I was in the first place? That's when he started to scold me and all sorts f-words came out of the chat window. At first I was apprehensive, and tried to block him off (but the stupid web-based program couldn't). So he continued swearing at me continuously for the next few minutes, as if it was his life mission to make my life miserable. Luckily I did not give him my number. There're just too many crazy people out there these days.
Tempers and strange behaviours aside, why is it that these days, people are so happily chatting away online but not remembering who they chat with or made friends with? What do collecting hearts and especially "friends" in internet websites such as Fridae mean? Why are people getting so impersonal?
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Erm. Lesse how this runs in our head:
A: I don't simply give out my mobile number. Security reasons, you see.
B: Don't worry. I am a pro. No need scared.
A: (prostitute?)
Anyways, just how does being a 'pro' make one confident that he won't bug your mobile consistently?
Prostitute? LOL!
Yah man, he's just to full of himself (apparently he's a somebody behind the success of big names in the entertainment industry), hence he's a "pro". Fear no pro! Fear no pro! Bullshit! Once a nutty, always a nutty. As for me, once bitten, twice shy. Thank god!
Wah... you makan banyak tom yam ke? very bitchy leh... hahaha...
By the way, block him on msn.
eeeeee that MR. Pushy is one hell of a scary bitch! thank god i have not encounter such person yet!
Eugene, I bitchy ker or nutty bitchy?? Cis!
Becareful Fable, he's out there somewhere!
deeper, perhaps for the benefit of the entire gay population, we should start a compilation of nutcases in an anonymous blog somewhere haha.
also, are you going to do sindy a favour by telling the story of his nutcase guy that lost it when asked the question 'do you gym?' haha.
Post a Comment