ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bitch

Recently, I felt like I've become a victim of women power. Yeah, yeah, they want their rights and stuff, and nowadays women seem to be getting a lot power crazy. You can't say anything back to them. You can't fight them for sure. Because they're sure to cry "harassment" and sue your pants off if you do. Only a woman can fight a woman. Men, straight or gay, can't.

I just don't know. Maybe I don't look garang enough. But as if I don't get enough micromanagement and problems from my control-freak women bosses at work daily, I also get scolding from women in public. Fuck!

Bitchy Driver
Just one month ago, on the way to the gym, I was looking for a parking spot at The Curve. A man just happened to get into his car and was about to drive off from his spot. Bitchy Driver, who had already driven way past the man's parking spot, stopped abruptly, showed her signal and reversed back to "book" the spot. I was behind Bitchy Driver's car, just right before the man's parking spot. Of course, I got to take the spot because I was the nearest to the spot. But Bitchy Driver insisted that I should have let her take the spot because she is a WOMAN. The silly thing about Bitchy Driver was that another spot becomes available in front of her within a minute, but she chose to wait for my newly occupied spot. Bitchy Driver then wasted no time to scold me because she is a WOMAN and I am not gentleman (Yes, bitch, I'm not really a gentleman). I signalled to her I do not really understand Cantonese, and she took the opportunity to say in her broken England, "I look down on you ah.... Chinese but dunno Cantonese", to which I laughed. What's the relevance? Bitchy Driver followed me up the lift and continued to scold me.

Naked Showgirl Bitches
Yes, last week in Bangkok (more about my BravingBKK adventures later), I decided to go watch a girlie pussy show at Patpong. Big mistake! Never go watch a girlie show alone! As I found a place to sit, I ordered a bottle of beer. From the corner of my eyes, I could see there were a number of unattractive out-of-shape nude women on the stage, playing with themselves and inserting objects of various sizes into the worn-out pussies. But before I could actually watch them display their elaborate pussy skills in greater detail, a couple of nude women came to sit next to me. Taking advice from my friends who's been to this sort of club before, I didn't bother them, hoping they would go away. But a few more girls came and surrounded me. Yuks! Shit! They demanded tips. For what? Then another lady and a man came and demanded me to pay a bill of 3,100 baht!!! Supposingly for all their drinks too, and for sitting with me. What the fuck!!! Nope!! I said as I waved my hand at them. But I knew I had better pay them something or I'll never get out of there alive! Mafia style! I bargained for less, as I quickly finished my drink. I stood up and paid them 1,500 baht (fuck!), but the bitch tried to extort more money from me. I fled! Damn! Bitches!

Kentucky Fat Bitch
Last nite, while queuing for my KFC, a little girl stood in front of me in the line. Her Big Fat Bitch of a mother (let's call her Kentucky Fat Bitch) stood in the next line. Kentucky Fat Bitch could not decide which queue is the fastest/shortest. Kentucky Fat Bitch stood between both lines. Make up you fucking mind bitch! I thought. Which line are you on? It's kinda disconcerting to have a fat lady going back and forth from one line to another. So I asked, Excuse me, are you gong to be in this line or the next line. Kentucky Fat Bitch replied in a loud rude gruffy voice, not unlike Goldilock's Papa Bear's voice, I want to stand here, can or not? So garang!! Takut I. Now, what's HER problem? Given that Kentucky Fat Bitch was at least four times my size, I had better not do or say anything!! Mati aku di hempap badak sumbu. So I obediently moved to the next queue.

I hate women (except for my mom la)..... Men? Ah.... I've never got into trouble or scolding from men before. Men are much simpler in the way they think. Yes, perhaps I know how to handle men better! hehe!

7 comments:

Fable Frog said...

haiyu~ kentucky fat bitch can't wait to get her paws on the buckets of Chicken~ and aiyer~ you went to a pussy show alone??? are you just curious or you wanna learn some tricks from them?? :D haha

deeperanddeeper said...

aiyo, i regret big time going pussy show... imagine being surrounded by naked girls... cheh!! i swear i lost my remaining 0.001% heterosexuality there and then....

David The Man said...

I hate that Bitchy Driver you just mentioned there. If I were you I would scold her back and ask her to f**k off.

J.L said...

Woman are woman. Annoying! Bitch.

Experience the same thing about the parking spot. I don't give a damn about being gentleman.

savante said...

Men are definitely simpler creatures :) Easier to understand and certainly easier to please.

But I love that! Kentucky Fat Bitch. Muahahaha.

mrs phillippe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs phillippe said...

i usually choose to be courteous but to people like these (kentucky fat bitch, wat a name LOL), i will make sure i tear down some walls with her, some people just need to be taught a lesson. next time, stand up and fight back!