ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Monday, January 7, 2008

Dear BJ

Dear BJ

I have a feeling you knew this time would come. I haven't seen you in two weeks, and I don't think I miss you. You and I have been through hundreds of fulfilling sessions together and our relationship has been pretty good. On top of the very gratifying physical things you offer, I think you’re interesting and entertaining. Up until now. You never demanded exclusivity and I didn't imagine I'd need to go anywhere else for my needs.

I've started to look around and I'm finding that there are many different ways that I can express myself and have fun without the same old songs playing in the background. You keep expecting me to do the same routines every session. I know that sounds unfair, but I have my own limits too. Face it, BJ, you're just not the stunner you used to be.

Why just the other day I had a lot of time to spare and wanted to try out a different style, rhythm and coordination. I admit that I have been spending some time with your brother, BS. But it's not what you're thinking.

I knew I should have kept away but once I had the board, I knew I wanted more of it. Unfortunately, soon enough I find that your brother BS equally repetitive and mundane as you are. I realized that I had to move on to other more adventurous, more sizzling freestyle S, but of course starting with the basics first. Once I’ve grown accustomed to the basic freestyle S, we will try out intermediate S routines.

Oh, BJ, why did you let yourself go like this? I know, it shouldn't be all about sizzle. And to be fair, I'm not so sure that S also provides the range of drama that I've been accustomed to with you, BJ. But it sure does push me toward more challenging moves and coordination. You know how visual and sensual we men are.

We need to redefine our relationship. I still love you for your strengths but I need more than this. I have to go elsewhere for those things that you don't do as well.

Don't hold this against me.

Regretfully yours,
deeperanddeeper

PS. See you Tuesday nites if I’m not busy with S.

3 comments:

BravingKL said...

well at least there still are Tuesday nights.. ;)

savante said...

Yeah, there's always that special night you spend together :P

Mr RM said...

i don't know what to say when I read this blog. it's so dejavu on my part. why isn't love enough to conquer the hurdles?

on another note, i love the book you are currently reading, the undercover economis. I will sugggest you should also read "freakonomics" by steven Levitt & stephen dubner

both books will give u a new dimension to what being an economist should be all about... have fun