Dressed up again in my fabulous Daniel Henry's KYLIE t-shirt, I made my second appearance at Marketplace Saturday nite with Jaslene, Tricia and Sook Fun. The dancefloor was empty when we arrived, so we were too shy to dance, but within 30 minutes it was packed! Can only jump up and down on the same spot! We stood too near the front bit of the dancefloor and the white smoky spray almost made us all suffocate. OMG! They kept spraying it.... that's when I said enough is enough! I emerged from the white mist and rose on the high podium (drama! drama!), scanned the dancefloor for a moment before proceeding with my performance! Yes, the former Liquid podium diva has made a comeback! Yeah! It feels good to be back on stage.... OMG! It's been 5 years since I stepped on stage!
Spotted Daniel Henry, Geri and Les, and also got to meet with Jaslene's "brothers", Jin and Queerrant. No one else from the brotherhood went that nite, but got intro to a few of the brothers: Apollo D, Bunny and Cheryl (she's not exactly a brother la) on New Year's Day at Midvalley with Faye.
Happy New Year!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
the return of the podium queen! All hail the queen~ i hope to dance with the podium diva again one day~ :P
Ooo. Podium diva tak bershirtless?
It is just a pity that I did not get to enjoy Market Place at its full glory! It wasdead when I was there! Thinking of making another trip in May I wonder all the May day parties still going on.....
amboi...podium diva! gosh i am sooo not-in-trend anymore with clubbing!! >shame<
Api was there too but I guess he cabut to join his friends too early :)
Yalah, somehow, I wish the dance floor is more spacious.
Gosh I miss Market Place already~~~ Must party again!
Fable: Waiting for you la!
Janvier: The diva masih berpakaian.
Kalau tidak, nampak tetek!
Sgboy: I think u went on the wrong nite!
Mrs P: You outdated liao kot! kakaka!
Lynn: Who's Api?
Queer Ranter: I see you're indeed a party boy!
Post a Comment