ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beautiful Cock

It was a quiet afternoon in the gym. From the corner of my eyes, I instinctively spotted an edible solidly built Chinese guy across the free weights area. He too eyed me as he stretched his taut chest muscles.

Our paths crossed again later at the drinks area, both of us secretly exchanging glances.

Half an hour later, after my workout, I hit the showers and decided to sweat it out a little bit more in the sauna. I pulled the door open, and there he was, that same edible guy … sitting on the bench facing the door … his smooth skin glistened with sweat and flushed from the heat of the sauna … his legs wide apart … no towels … his hung low from his pubes … on display in its full glory…

It was the most beautiful cock I have ever seen for a long time. In spite of its flaccid state, it was rather large, must have been about 6 inches long and 1.5 inches diameter, enhanced by the perfect mushroom head.

Too bad as after I sat down, he shyly covered his meat with his towel. I wasn’t prepared to react in such a situation. I was too dumbfounded to say anything smart, to smile, or to do anything naughty! Tick tock tick tock tick tock … moments passed and he soon stepped out of that suffocating oven. Damn! What a waste of a beautiful cock! It should have been serviced by yours truly right there and then!

Now, what would you have done in that instant if you find yourself in a similar situation?

10 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Me, I'd go "Oops, sorry!" and found another stall if there was one. Probably would look a bit embarrassed about stumbling upon a hot guy totally in the nude. Yes, I'm a prude. :P

Anonymous said...

you should show him yours too! that way he won't feel he's naked alone. You can also tell him you don't mind him totally naked. And then talk about how shy and timid our society is and that should change right there in that sauna! If he refuse to uncover himself again, jump up, throw a fit, point at him and demand him to uncover that beautiful cock and well... but make sure not to the point kena ban from that gym lah. :P

Fable Frog said...

haiyu~ but for me it'll be awkward too... you know lah i'm shy mah. so i guess what you did was kinda' natural lor... we all kan the shy type~ *giggle*

Janvier said...

Whoa we'd have done exactly the same!

deeperanddeeper said...

i wud have been more daring under normal circumstances (prob do something like anon)... but that cock, that beautiful cock... made my mind goes blank for a while...

Ban, omg.. you're such a prude! hehe!

Fable, but you're exhibitionist wor!

Janvier, u also shy meh?

savante said...

Seemed like he was trying to make a move dammit! Go sit closer!

deeperanddeeper said...

Dammit!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah... your eyes were glued to his tool hor. You should have say hi to him first and see how he reacts.

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Oh, I would have been in your situation too. But I actually get to realise something. Guys acting like that tend to be gay or just want to have his cock sucked. I don't know, but I guess I am right when people purposely go naked in places they can be seen like in the sauna in the gym. Surely there must be something in their mind when they do things like that.

deeperanddeeper said...

yes, next time I should open my mouth to say hi, and then open my mouth again to suck ...

i don't think you can catch any straight guys buck naked anywhere!