ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Passive Self On Sale

"Instead of being shy, keeping quiet and doing nothing, you have to think of ways to sell yourself and come right out." WMW said, in reference to the time when I was just too shy to do anything when I sat just next to this hot cutie, a friend of Jaslene.

Easier said than done!

I don't know, but I've always been shy - in social functions when meeting new friends, and especially so if I have the hots for the other person.

I get tongue-tied. I blush. I get butterflies in my stomach. I don't look at the hottie in the eye(but what I really wanted to do was to rape him ...). My mind goes blank. I get very self-conscious.

Passive. Poor self-confidence? Afraid of what people might think of me? Fear of rejection? It would have been much easier if that hottie is friendly, but hotties are not particularly friendly people (ops! Sorry, it's just an excuse!). And I don't have that magnetic personality that attracts people. Whatever the reasons are, the results have always been this: Lost opportunities to hook up.

Argh!

Damn! I need to get over my shyness and put up an agressive sales pitch! I need a marketing manager/strategist!

11 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Was the cute friend a PLU to begin with?

Hrm, I kind of wrote a post on this type of topic. Right now it seems like the the only way to help is to meet with the guy more often.

Janvier said...

Okay, Sinner, we'll help you here. First we'll ask Jaslen who this friend is, then we'll forward him your blog. And point you out to him.

Lepas tu up to him to wonder if you were serious about the raping bit, and if he's interested. :P

Fable Frog said...

Ish! Naked in public tu berani, see hottie terus shy pulak~ kakakaka

Anonymous said...

having the same problem....but i don't think i'm shy...

just that my freinds know how "virgin mary i am" so, making the first move would make it the latest juicy to gossip about which i really despise...thus, i'm still single :(

deeperanddeeper said...

Ban: Of course la... never waste time with non-plu

Janvier: Wakaka! After he read my blog, sure pengsan...

Fable: Ish!!! Apa naked in public pulak! Don't spread untruths!!! IIIISSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!

JD Cole: gossip la... as long as get hitched! it'll be rewarding.

Anonymous said...

But he's not available lor... Bumped into him and his bf in the gym on monday.

You know what... SF and I were talking about this topic the other day...

savante said...

Why shy! Start saying hi to the hotties - especially if jaslene is a friend. Surely sweet jaslene is no friend to snobs! :)

deeperanddeeper said...

Lynn: And what was the conclusion of your discussion with Sook Fun?

Savante: Ya lor, sweet Jaslene was sweet enough to intro... haha

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Go talk with the cute guy lar! Be like a muka tembok, just do away with the shyness. How I overcome it? Just talk with the guy naturally. You have to overcome your shyness, obviously. I will coach you, if you feel ok.

Jason said...

SF say he wanna train you on this. :D

deeperanddeeper said...

u wanna coach me mannpriedo d'saintner ?(what a mouthful!) wakakaka! thanks! waiting for you!

Jason, really? will be waiting for SF lor.