ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Night CGYOOMH Died...

After watching last night’s episode of AI, I feel compelled to comment on the show. They absolutely killed the song!! The AI Top 8 slaughtered Ms. Minogue’s infectious tune. Awful!! OMG! Whoever chose that song for them to sing should be booted out! And that's what the judges have been saying all the time: Song Choice!!!! A dance track is dance track, no matter how catchy it is... it is not "We are the World"... group performance on a dance track will not work, especially one which requires attitude, sexiness and diva-ness to execute. And no one else can sing that song with such attitude and sexiness apart from Minogue!!!

And what's with Kelly Pickler? She performed last year, and she performed again this year! And she was just one of Idol finalist. Not even in Top 5, I think. She was all pitchy all over her own song. Bad! Bad! Bad!

OK, so we’re down from 8 to 7. Lil should be booted out next. They’ve given her enough chances already week after week. One word: Lame. I didn’t think Anoop and Matt’s vocals were great either. And I’m not a fan of Danny. He just irritates the hell out of me.

My pick for the top three finalists? Adam, Kris and Allison. I’m not too sure about Allison yet, but lately she seems to be original enough in her performances. Kris has that cute boyish looks and has been consistently in control and doing well, except maybe for the last round. Adam has been the most versatile and original of the lot, and he was able to pull it off every time he takes the stage on the most challenging songs and performances.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We seem to have the same pick. Adam rocks! But i hv a feeling that Danny will go far too. ^_^

+Ant+

sgboy said...

I totally agree with you they really murdered Kylie's popular tune and yes Kelly not any better no wonder she did not get very far in the competition.

I think the final 3 will be Danny, Adam and Kris next to go Anoop...he had his run and it is time for him and his bushy eye brows to exit stage left

Janvier said...

And we thought you were gonna put up a Tube of how Kylie's song was butchered. But Mad World! Great song!

deeperanddeeper said...

Wow! Seems like Adam, Kris and (unfortunately) Danny are top picks!

Janvier: Haha... I wud never post a horrible version of Kylie's song!