I was talking to this uncle at Adam Spa this evening. He's 45 years old (OMG... I'm going to be an uncle soon too! Or am I already considered as one?!) and told me he's married with two children, aged 10 and 12. I was curious as to why he visits the men-only spa, and he explained he only discovered he likes boys and men five years ago. Apparently also, if he goes for a massage, he prefers to be touched and massaged by boys than girls.
This is not the first time I've met or known or heard of married men with family who eats out on a regular basis... not women but men!
Those poor wives and children ... how could they do this them? How could they not know they liked boys/men in their younger days? Have they finally surrendered to their true feelings that they have denied or suppressed all the years?
Now, it makes me wonder if straight men could turn gay, then is it possible that one day, I would wake up and find myself attracted to women, breasts and vagina?? Ewww....
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Never say never!
Y not?
Try groping brests for a change and fingering ....... errr LOLZ! so jahat of me on a Mon morn. Blame it on the weather.
+Ant+
i think it is very unlikely, as u were offered the prize the other side, and u rejected that.
whereas the uncle, was nvr made awared of this possibility :P
I have deep hatred for married men who cheat with boys.
In regard to women, never try never know! ;p
I heard from a friend of Druwl in Vietnam, that most gay men there will get married, especially the older generation. Out of pressure and respect for their parents. So I wasn’t surprised at this post at all… It’s kinda’ usual, not only for a Vietnamese gay but also for most gay men in asia… sad isn’t it? But I think the trend is changing
It's most likely that he's bisexual or gay who just conform to societal pressure to get married.
Sexual orientation doesn't change overnight, if it can change at all!
so you mean tat, its better to knw u r gay in younger time?
i dun think PLUs who already 'found' themselves at early age will ever naturally turn st8, some just happen to learn to accept a st8 lifestyle and get married, hence in return reap acceptance and being able to blend in. those who turned PLUs at later stages, those i kind believe they have a chance to turn st8 again.
Post a Comment