ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lunch

Do you know that I could eat even before any food is put on my plate?

For lunch today, as I queued at the local Indian restaurant near my office to pile rice and food on my plate, something caught my eye. I looked up and saw a smartly groomed guy just in front of me. He was a bit on the slim side, but his office attire somewhat just fits him very well. I could see his strong arms exposed from his folded sleeves, and I looked up to see his face... he had a nice side profile.

As I stood there waiting for some space to get the food at the counter, I stripped his clothes off layer by layer and devoured him up with my eyes.

I stared at his face from behind, and suddenly he turned and caught me staring at him and said "Yes? Sorry go ahead," as he made space for me.

I let my gaze lingered on his eyes a little longer than I should before I said my thank yous and looked away at the food counter. Suddenly, I was already half full in the stomach. Yum!

5 comments:

William said...

There's always space for dessert!

Gratitude said...

why am i imagining meat on the rotisserie? :P lolz
+Ant+

Anonymous said...

wowww... *gasp* u certainly have reached very high level in cruising and savouring! really salute u :P

Janvier said...

You need to keep your strength up! Eat more!

mrs phillippe said...

goes to show dat sexual fantasies take place anytime, anywhere LOL