ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Uncle Grindr

So I was having this friendly chat with this chiku / anak ikan on grindr, and I decided to do some background check. Who better to ask than Tricia ... the popular one! I was right: that chiku has contact Tricia before and had even met up once. Apparently, the chiku's photo on grindr was not a recent one, and he has since become fat. While it is understandable that we normally try to put up our best photos, I don't get it why deceive others by putting photos of yourself which is way outdated and totally unlike your present self.

Anyway, I try not to let it bother me too much since it was quite interesting to chat with the chiku ... that was until he called me "uncle". I instantly ignored and banned him! He needs to learn that you must NEVER call a gay man "uncle" even if he is in his 30s or much older than you. Especially when that 30 something year old gay man still looks as young as an 18 year old boy. :p

9 comments:

JN said...

AH BOI ah, you so fierce wan ah?

.
.
.
.
.

(i can see a cup of coffee coming my way for free :p~ )

thompsonboy said...

Uncle can still be cute.....

Little Prince said...

... 18 yo? =.= amboi melampau. i pun tak berani claim myself looking younger than 21 anymore k... >.<

William said...

That kid has a death wish.

Lucifer said...

helluva kid who doesn't know how to spell the word death. haha.

Little Dove said...

Rule of the thumb: Call anyone older than you as koko.

Alex said...

Hahahaha.... anak ikan learnt a lesson!

Medie007 said...

*zipped mouth*

LMAO

Janvier said...

Fail!