Why does it seem so much easier to approach someone or ask someone out for fun/sex than for a date with a motive of establishing a relationship?
It doesn't matter what situations you are in, whether it's Fridae or Grindr or Facebook, saunas or even friend of a friend that you're interested in, it's always easy to get straight to the point if you just wanna have fun. You just say "I wanna hug you." or "Come over for fun?" or simply "Top or bottom?"
But if you really like that person, you tend to hesitate a bit, and beat around the bush discussing gym routines, travel plans, employment status, out status etc etc... the list goes on.... but never the direct expression of interest.
Why is it so hard (for me) to just say, "Hey, we've met before and I like you. I'm single, and I know you are available too. I would love to go out on a date with you ... to get to know you better."
How many of you really do go straight to the point?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've always gone straight to the point, but it always ends up with silence on the other end and me waiting and wondering if I'm ever going to get an answer.
In the end I just give up and beat around the bush. If someone's interested, they'll come.
Coz gays are always horny....so don't waste time like women and go straight to the point what they want..
Post a Comment