After much persuasion from fellow sisters, procrastination and contemplation, the dance diva finally upgraded to passport membership!
Because I dah tak boleh tahan, I stopped by the home gym early this morning to do the necessary paperwork and payment for the upgrade, thereby allowing me to commence conquering the dancehalls of the other gym outlets. Hehe.... upon signing up, I sms-ed the sisters to invite them to come witness this historic event later in the evening at the Curve and experience together the dazzling display of style, flamboyance, drama and hiao-ness. Eva also upgraded today.
I was there early today, and had time to butch up quite a bit with the weights exercises. The machines and free weights were kinda lacking in terms of numbers compared to my home gym, plus there were a bunch of people hogging the free weights area. Haiye!
The studio was rather large and people were a lot more kiasu than my home gym. Even before the members from the previous class left the studio, people were already rushing in. So, the diva also has to even more kiasu and jom the front spot. I have never seen so many members attending Jam in my life. Must be more than 60 people. The max in my home gym was probably 30. But the shortcoming of this studio here was that there was no mirror at the front. The diva tak boleh syok sendiri! The mirror at the side was also limited. The studio also looked rather dim as there was not enough mirror, lights and glass walls. And don't get me started with the two horrible pillars in the middle of the studio.
Anyway, generally I had fun with a larger crowd, the feel of a different instructor, and of course, a different track selection.
So now, I'll be analysing the schedule of the classes of the other outlets to see which ones to conquer next!!!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wah~ finally upgrade ah~ jam zone expand liaoz wor~~ must be fun!
Post a Comment