ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Funny Quotes

No 1

Sindy: Luckily I'm not a straight man lor....


No 2

The female prostitutes were waving at us, asking us to go in.

Me: Wah, you guys must have looked real manly wor, they're calling out for you!
Lessie (hesitated, feeling unsure): Hah? Is it? I also don't know what I am anymore...

3 comments:

David The Man said...

hahaha... yeah, Leslie must have looked manly, I think... but I also think that those pros are not looking for manly guys or anything, they are only looking for money to earn. That's their only agenda in their minds.

By the way, you have been tagged... ahem... to do a meme... hehehe...

deeperanddeeper said...

Yes, but waste time only lor sking us to go in.... hehe.... the thought of it made us kecut...

Jason said...

LOL