Damn! Apparently, the old joker Gerakan president was at my condo for an election ceramah on Thursday. His son is contesting at the Batu Parliamentary seat, so he was there to lend his support. Yes, we always catch a glimpse of his antics on TV, but it would have been great to see him speak in person, live. Where was I? I was in Singapore la.... for work, and as usual I would pay customary visit to OneSeven, since Towelclub is now closed. It was crowded in the dimly lit maze. Unlike MY and TH, SG guys are not shy at all; they walk around with pride and don't cover themselves, they moan out loud unashamedly (which sets the mood), plus the maze area isn't exactly pitch dark.... which is good for free live show. A couple of guys seems to sniffing something, ... what do they call it? Amyl nitrite? It smelt like somekind of chlorox detergent... hmmm... sorry, i've digressed.
Now, where was I? Oh yes, elections.... today, it was the opposition candidate who made his rounds. Got nothing to do, so go and listen lor.


2 comments:
lari tajuk from the blog's objective, kosong markah ;-)
50% la... because still got blog about sins in SG ma...
Post a Comment