Gosh! I did a random search for my beloved Sandy Lam, and came across this music video. Didn't know she sang this song with Leslie Cheung! And in English! But I thought the original Cantonese version of this song sounds much better. But nonetheless, maybe I can sing this English version in karaoke! Hehe!
And there's this song I haven't heard for so long! (mainly because I don't know the title of the song, and I can't read chinese). And is that Dick Lee in the video?? Can anyone confirm this? Quite leng chai also lei. hehe!
Now I'm motivated to memorize the Canto and mandarin songs for karaoke liao!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
hmmmm the voice is supposed to be dick's voice kan? but doesn't look like him lei~
It is Dick Lee, he wrote the all the english lyrics.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sandy...can;t say the same about Dick
(1) "From Now On" duet with Leslie Cheung, one of the tracks in her 1996 English album "I Swear".. In total, the original cantonese score "感覺完美 Feeling Perfect" has it's English and Mandarin versions, but I agree with you, the cantonese is a lot better~~
(2) Yeah, that is Dick Lee himself.. This song is a classic oldies (情人的眼淚 Lover's Tears), re-arranged and re-mixed by Dick Lee in 1990 for the event "Asia Major", and as well he wrote the English lyrics and rap.. A very sparksful collaboration between both of them, I think it's still quite popular amongst her fans in mainland China..
Sandy is just amazing...
Love her voice...
Yeah! Loved her style, her look, her voice and her songs!
Thanks [sk] for the very detailed info! :-)
Yeah! Loved her style, her look, her voice and her songs!
Thanks [sk] for the very detailed info! :-)
Another Sandy fan here!! D&D -remember when we went for her concert in Genting? So fun, kan? Her 2nd concert in Genting was just as fun :-)
Post a Comment