AM:
Sindy came to pick me up at 4.10 am. I only had 2 hours sleep although I went to bed at 10 pm. Couldn't sleep at all, must be due to the excitement of going out there to have "fun" with the gang. I got out of bed to watch Janice Dickinson's Modelling Agency at around midnite to catch a glimpse of half-naked hunks in underwear. So now tell me, how do you exactly go back to sleep when you're aroused?
We waited for the airport limo at Tricia's place. It was almost half an hour late, apparently the driver overslept, but luckily we managed to get to the LCCT early. Got an sms from Fable wishing us a fun trip. Aww... so sweet... belum tidur ke? This was my first time taking a flight out of the LCCT. Even at 5 sumthing in the morning, the LCCT was abuzz with activities... like a very busy pasar pagi. We had McDs for brekkie before we depart at 7.20am.
The flight to Clarke Airport in Pampanga took almost 4 hours. I couldn't sleep on board either. My heart was pumping with excitement. I really don't know why I was exceptionally excited about this trip. After all, I've already been to Manila twice, but for work la. Perhaps it was my first overseas holidays with the gang? Perhaps I was excited to be seeing the cute Pinoy boys again??
PM
It took us almost another 2 hours of taxi ride to the hotel in Makati, Manila's business/financial district. It was rather quiet in Makati on a Saturday afternoon. The wind was blowing quite strongly. We've booked two rooms in Perla Mansion Condotel, we couldn't decide who should sleep with whom, so we did a lai lai li li chi tam pong. It didn't work! We keep getting 3 downs and one up (3 bottoms and one top?). In the end, Tricia paired up with Danielle and I with Sindy.
We changed and walked out towards the shopping center in Makati - The Greenbelt and Glorietta. We were hungry and decided to try out Jollibee, Philippines' homegrown fastfood chain, which is apparently more popular than McDs. The fried chicken is good (although I prefer our KFC), the spaghetti is OK, but probably I'm not used to the taste.
There weren't many people in the gym, no cuties around.... and the gang was starting to complain about the lack of hunky pinoy boys. On our way back to the hotel, we had a light "meal" at a donut shop before we proceed to our first sinful destination in Quezon City:
[Post Edited - Full Version Exported]
I Get Weak...
Sunday 13th
[Post Edited - Full Version Exported]PM:
It rained when we woke up around noon, so instead of sightseeing in Intramuros, we decided to go to the biggest mall in Manila.
We spent the whole afternoon there, shopping, eating and most of all, devouring the pinoy cuties with our eyes. Our radars were working extra hard. Every corner we went to, every shop we entered, there's bound to be at least 5 hotties around! Yeah, so imagine if you walked from one end of Midvalley to the other on a crowded Sunday afternoon, you'd probably only get to "detect" at most 2 - 3 hotties. But if there were filipino guys, you'd get at least twenty! Yes, they really are very good looking!!
We ate at a filipino-spanish restaurant at the mall. We ordered Pallea. Quite yummicious.
I bought 4 shirts. Two from Bench (a local brand) and two from Folded and Hung. We absolutely loved them cos they have small fitting sizes for our small torso. I should have bought more. And we noticed pinoy boys like to wear fairly fitting t-shirts too. Unlike t-shirts in Malaysia, we could practically swim in them even for small sizes.
We got back to the hotel around 9 pm. Tricia and Danielle, the late sleepers, we still itching to go out (to a bar in Malate or another sauna), but Sindy and I were rather tired liao. Plus we had to get up early to visit Intramuros the next day before it rains in the afternoon. So we slept around 1030pm.
Monday 14th:
AM
It rained when we woke up at 8am, threatening to cancel our visit but the sky soon cleared when we left the hotel. Intramuros was built by the Spaniards in the 16th century and is the oldest district of the city of Manila. Its name, in Spanish, intramuros, means "within the walls", meaning within the wall enclosure of the city/fortress, also describes its structure as it is surrounded by thick, high walls and moats. During the Spanish colonial period, Intramuros was considered Manila itself.
We took a tour on a horse carriage with a tour guide name Mike. We won't have enough energy to walk the entire Intramuros!
Inside the Church
We passed by a few schools and colleges in Intramuros, and the school kids were just as friendly and waved at us. And of course, we got to see even more cuties!!! OMG!
After Intramuros, we took a taxi across to the other side of Pasig River to Chinatown.
Sta. Cruz Church
PM
It began to rain again, and so we went back to Greenbelt (an upscale shopping centre) for yet another filipino-spanish lunch. Needless to say, more hunks in the mall, but Sindy and I were tired and decided to go back to hotel to rest. I was feeling a bit sick, and it's best to get some rest. It could be another long nite ahead.
We left our hotel at 5pm to FF Manila in Robinson's, another shopping mall. The reception guy was so cute!! Danielle didn't join us in the gym, instead he went shopping! We quickly changed and in time for a RETRO dance class. It was so fun that we get to dance retro style to Bee Gees, Jody Watley, Janet and Real McCoy. How come they don't have such dance classes in Malaysia??? We attended BodyJam for a short while afterthat. Of the 4 male instructors on stage, 3 were cuties (Type A). There were so many Type A boys in the gym and in the mall. I think I will blog about this in another post!
We then went to Club Bath but because there weren't many people (the guy over the counter was honest enough to advise us so), we decided to go back to Malate to hit the pubs. It was quiet since it was a Monday nite. We went to O Bar, as recommended by Loy. There were just about 10 people in the bar. We ordered our drinks and sat and danced a bit. But by the time we left at 2pm, we've made friends with four people (including a girl - who was a friend of one of the guys), and even got their contacts. It was all because of Danielle, the "Active" one. Danielle and Sindy were shamelessly smooching "their guys". I really felt that the pinoys are such friendly people. When they look at you, they'd smile and acknowledge your presence.
Tuesday 15th
AM:
We couldn't do anything else today except to travel to the airport. But we had a very cute taxi driver to drive us there! I'm not posting any pics here. You've better go to Manila to find the cuties yourself!!


7 comments:
yerrr so fun~ kinda' sinful~ :D
Shall keep note about Folded and Hung, if ever we go Manila. Looks like you had plenty fun!
You can masuk FF Platinum? Not restricted to Platinum members or something like that kah?
OMG, cuties abundant!
Show pictures~~~
*scribbles in notebook as must visit place*
Why is everyone going on holiday recenlty? And I'm stuck with work?
Fable: :D
Janvier: Seems that only Platinum clubs in SG that are restricted wor.
Jason: Not many pics, unfortunately. We were too captivated to snap pics...
Legolas: Haha! It's such a coincidence so many on holiday trips at the same time! I'm sure your turn will be coming soon! Quick, start planning!
waah...go hols also cannot leave ur gym, such a gymmie!! i heard manila is loads of fun, esp the gay places...looks like u did hav a lot of fun :-)
Post a Comment