ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Saunas 101

[Post Exported]

5 comments:

Fable Frog said...

wah~ great tips~ i think i'll join gym soon~ ;)

Jason said...

Hey there Sinner (ops), thanks for dropping by.
I'm still considering whether I should join gym or not... hmm...

Btw, don't be surprised cos I somehow got the feeling that your alter ego's name start with N. :p

deeperanddeeper said...

Quick! Quick! Go join the gym! For HEALTH reasons! :)

Jason: ??? Alter ego name?

savante said...

Fuyooh. Love the banner. Siapa tu!

mrs phillippe said...

Waahh..nowadays getting veru educational, Fable with his 'massaging' techniques, now u wit ur sauna tips...this is great LOL Hmm..maybe I can cover some tips on....erm...wait, I'm terribly 'out' when it comes to clubbing, saunas, gym fitness etc..nothing to teach theem!!