1. Post your profile pic.
2. Tell us a story behind it.
3. Why do you choose that pic?
4. Tag 5 more bloggers!
This meme .... very easy one .... should take less than 5 minutes to do ....

See see? Got two different versions ... initially it was the top one in 2007, then changed liao to the bottom one sometime last year.
But I should let Fable Fawg continue this meme for me and explain everything la. Why? It was him who chose, created and photoshopped the profile pic for me (kan I ni technology illiterate?). So I let him continue to do No.2, 3 and 4. Kakakakaka!
See, my post title also in his format liao: "The one with ....".
So I expect to see his next post title to be The One With Meme #15 hor.... :p
LOL! Fables, you're next (again)!


8 comments:
haha... meme is a unstopped chained reaction ... :p
Kakaka... i seldom got any meme... blek!
can't i just do it here?
simple lah~ in 2007, you were all about Body Jam~ so i tried to look for photo related lah... but can't find anything fashionable wor, so i mah choose a photo by steven meisel [he's one of the featured photographer in Madonna's SEX photobook~ which is kinda' related to you too lah... madonna = sinner]. But the photograph is a step rather than jam, so i mah cropped out the bottom part lor.
Then somewhere in 2008 you abandoned jam and were all about Steps pulak... See? i choose a photo way ahead hor... so i no need to waste time search new one. i can just use the old one and re cropped it so it includes the step board... brilliant! and i make the new one a single lady a the front [that would represent you] with 2 hot guys at each side... more diva mah
[the end]
Wah, can ask other people to explain for you. LOL! :D
TZ: Aiyo... you want meme ke? Meme is like homework man!!!
Fable Fawg: Oh? I didn't even know it's by steven meisel. See... I made the right decision to let u do this meme for me. Kakaka! But eh, you haven;t done No.4 yet! You have more database of blogger kaki ma.
Sam: This is what we call "delegation". LOL! Valid excuse right?
Buuuuuut you didn't tag anyone. :P
I've been wondering why your pic was so fabu. Froggy chose, no wonder!
Pandai pun you taichi your homework to others!
Ban: Fables supposed to tag ma.
Janvier: Of course, and who better than to taichi to Fables!?! LOL!
no need tag lah~ ish~ tau pon those fellas still wont do de~ :P
Post a Comment