ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Run to You

Over there, in the past 20 days, we've seen each other almost every other day.



Now over here...

At night, I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me

I need you here
I need you here to wipe away my tears

I wanna run to you

5 comments:

Fable Frog said...

awwww~ hugs~

MrBunnyBan said...

Aiyo... did you telephone him?

lynn said...

Huggies. We'll see you tonight kay...

Leon Koh said...

hug hugs

Buaya said...

Did you 2 continue??