ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

How Will I Know?

How do you know if someone is flirting with you? How will you know if someone is interested in you? For me, it is difficult to tell la, because people rarely take any notice or interest in me.



Recently, I spotted this hot guy, in the gym who turns out to be SL’s friend. I have fancied this
......

[Post exported]

Is he just being friendly? Is he flirting with me? How will I know?

How will I know if he's thinking of me
I'm asking you what you know about these things

5 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

You can't know for sure. But he's being friendly and forward... that's good enough for now, right? :) Go and gym with him - if you don't gain a lover, you gain a friend.

Although... don't you have someone else in your mind right now?

Cedric Ang said...

Hey .. you got to express yourself with caution. Too much of a move from you, might turn him away. Too little, and he will think you are out for him ..

Oh ..

Post a picture of yourself, let us all see how handsome you are.

Unknown said...

Just get his telephone number already and stop asking these questions. How will he know you are interested too if you don't act? ;)

But wait. Aren't you attached in a LDR? You're a player mmm hmmmm ...

deeperanddeeper said...

Ban & Chong: I shud be allowed to fantasize, right? :p

Cedric: Post a picture of myself? Not a chance!

Cedric Ang said...

Cmon dont be shy...

You can mail me if you are really that shy. I'm a big critique thought.