ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Monday, January 4, 2010

Cruisy Police

Baru 3rd day of New Year and already so drama!

So I was cruising along Jln Tun Razak yesterday evening, missed a turning and decided to do an illegal cut across to a service road, and then I got cruised back by the traffic police. Ish!

Since the police cruised me, I have to stop lo. I could almost see RM300 flying away to pay the saman. I never, ok la .. ahem.... rarely, flout the traffic law one kay. But I got caught this time.

A smartly dressed policeman walked up to my car and politely told me of my offence. Hmmm... there's just something about men in uniform....

Sinner: Oh ye ke.... baru tukar ke? Dulu boleh belok masuk kan? (pretend)

Policeman: Papan tanda ada beritahu tak boleh masuk... sejak November 2007. Sudah 2 tahun! Bagi IC and lesen. (Ok, yes, it's been 2 years and I lied that I didn't know about it. Another sin!)

Sinner: Oh, maaf Encik. Jadi macam mana ah? (Feeling guilty of lying and gave my IC and driver's license)

Policeman: Kena saman la. Macam mana? You boleh bayar?

Sinner: Har? Mesti mau saman ke? (My hard earned money! Gosh!)

Policeman: Apa pekerjaan you?

Sinner: Kerja di PJ la... kerja ofis (what has my occupation got to do with this offence? but ooo... he looks cute)

Policeman: Jadi macam mana? Gaji cukup boleh bayar saman ke?

Policeman asked me to wait and walked away to talk on his phone for a moment.

Policeman: I nak tulis ni. You sudah kahwin?

Sinner: Belum. Kenapa?

Policeman: Ni... IC tahun 74, belum kahwin lagi? (friendly smile)

Sinner: Haha... belum la, tak laku ma! (he's so cute teasing me, my voice becoming manja liao)

Policeman: Ye ke, tak laku meh? Macam mana boleh tak laku? Boleh bayar (smiling)
saman ke?

Sinner: Berapa saman? (Ooo... he's got a nice bulge too... just half a meter away... my gaze lingered there a little longer than it should)

Policeman: Dua ratus.

Sinner: Kalau nak bayar, memang boleh. (Tapi kalau nak hisap pun boleh)

Sinner: Tapi, kalau boleh, encik jangan lah saman. (smiling, but still nervous, my voice getting even more manja now)

Sinner: I memang tak biasa kena saman. Sejak I mula pandu, tak pernah langgar undang-undang. Satu kali saman pun belum. (oh god he's hot!)

Policeman: haha! Jadi yang ini lah you punya kali pertama!

Sinner: Ye.... tapi kalau boleh... satu kali pun tak nak!

Policeman: Kereta ni belum pernah kena saman?

Sinner: Belum (Oh, did he just checked out my traffic offence status when he put me on hold a moment ago?)

Policeman: Ok la. Bagi you IC balik. You nampaknye orang baik-baik. Tapi jangan buat salah itu lagi, ok? (smiling)

Sinner: Oh terima kasih! (smiling ... slurrrp!)

9 comments:

Gratitude said...

Oh Gosh and he let you go ..... takda belukar atau samak samak kat sana ker?! lolz
+Ant+

Little Dove said...

And you got away bribe-free! ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG u r really good! i must learn from u next time :P, i only escaped once, with all the 'friendly' gestures also hahaaa... but other times, kena bayar lor, but not RM200 nor Rm300 lah :P
and some of them can b really cute, but most of them drink too much coffee (with lots sugar), already 'tak laku' :P

Medie007 said...

wah... flirtatious! ;P

William said...

"Know Your Rights When Faced With The Police: The Slutty Version"

TZ said...

hmmm... fast fast share share with us ... how you get away... how your smile... how you talk thru the police to let you go.

We wanna to know...

Janvier said...

So he's going to find you at your address and ask you out in the future ah?

Sam said...

Sinner: "I memang tak biasa kena saman. Sejak I mula pandu, tak pernah langgar undang-undang. Satu kali saman pun belum."
Policeman: "Haha! Jadi yang ini lah you punya kali pertama!"
Sinner: "Ye.... tapi kalau boleh... satu kali pun tak nak!"


Am I missing something here, or is saman a new lingo for... *cough*

deeperanddeeper said...

Ant: no belukar wor... haiye

Dovey: unbelievable kan? :)

Happy-lucky: ooo... so u must be quite good at "settling" lah!

Medie007: keke... without realizing it... I'm getting better at it!

William: We must know our rights ... to "appeal"

TZ: I'll organize a lesson lah! :p

Janvier: 3 days liao, he still hasn't called or appear at my doorstep wor... :(

Sam: keke... what do u think? :p