ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Huynh

I wake up in your arms, I could feel the warmth of your body under the sheets.

Cool gloomy morning with a little drizzle. The sky wept. So did our hearts but we have to part.

I look into your eyes and wondered why did our paths crossed. Wasn't it supposed to be just plain touch and go fun? Why does it have to come to this ... again? Zero passion in my own backyard for 35 years, but it is just so easy to hit the jackpot elsewhere ... So here we are, in this charming city of Hanoi that you found me, and I you.

It is night again now, and my heart is still weeping, my dear Huynh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwwww..... so romantic!

Alex said...

Awwww... so sweet.... what happened now?

Medie007 said...

oooo u're back! :P

Fable Frog said...

awwww... but hmmm you have an international love life~