Very suey la. A stupid client called me on my mobile phone while I was driving mom and dad to Ikea, I just answered the call momentarily to tell him I'm driving (and fuck off), and I was spotted by the police and the roadblock was just 50 m away! Suey boh suey lah!
The first policeman was stern, and said that regardless of how long I was on the phone, it is an offence to even hold the phone whilst driving. My face so masam and I was not in any mood to manja like my first time. I was angry at the client calling me on my day off, and angry at such bad luck this year. Can't manja also la... dad is just beside me! A second policeman came along to take over my case, and I was basically snapping at him when I explained I answered the phone just to tell the idiot to call later.
I knew it was still CNY, so he let me off.
BUT, hmmmm... this is really worrying... kena 'tangkap' so frequently... so bad luck meh? I better not step into any saunas this year (well at least not local ones). Sure kena raid one!


10 comments:
Time to go buang sial!
Go mandi bunga. Then make sure you plug your hands free kit on the moment you step into your car...and before you turn on the ignition. Then sure no more problem. Will also strike 4D
Get a handfree ..
yeah go mandi bunga, and definitely not at the mandi manda hor :P
its ok lah, u r pretty lucky to get away both times.
so if u want to interpret it, u can say u might face some very mild difficulties once awhile, but will ALWAYS manage to overcome it :)
b happy lah :)
wah... suey loh.
nvm. after mandi bunga kan, bring more bunga to shower after Monday's steps. LOL
after so many bunga, hopefully won't so suey lor
but practicality wise, yeah lar, get handsfree la.
Avoid dark places especially the samak-samun. :P
+Ant+
You better not go. There are raids even in massage centers too. You have been warned!
what is your animal zodiac ... just wanna to make sure i'm not having the same animal zodiac as you... :p
Kesian. Better avoid everywhere! :P
2 words... Hands free ... or is it handsfree... just one word? hmmm whatever~ u know what i mean~
Post a Comment