ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ergonomic Hazard

I've been getting recurrent stiff neck and backache since June last year. But this latest one lasted for more a month! That perpetual ache on my upper back, the throbbing sore shoulder muscles and stiff neck is really taking its toll on me. I only got a temporary respite for a couple of days while holidaying in HK.

Looking back, the shoulder, back and neck problems seem to coincide with the time I commenced using a notebook in the office. I've just changed back to an ancient Windows ME (yah... you wouldn't believe we still have units that run on ME and 98!) desktop computer yesterday.... I hope it is because of the computer not because of sitting down too long or something else!

Due to these problems, I haven't lifted weights for a very long time now. And massage has not helped much.

Urgh!

5 comments:

William said...

my mum had such unexplained pains too... it turned out to be bone spurs in the neck. If its prolonged, go see ortho.

Medie007 said...

go see chiropractor too. :P might turn out to be gay too. :P

Anonymous said...

yeah agree with above, try to see chiro, they might b able to give u some good suggestions, and mayb recommend u certain 'exercise' to improve ur conditions kekeee. hopefully u will recover from it soon lah :)

Gratitude said...

Please do let me know if the chiro fails, coz I know of a TCM practitioner who healed my friend just after 3 visits. Prior to that, my friend had been to various chiros for over 2 years but was not cured.
+Ant+

deeperanddeeper said...

Ok... will wait a few more days for any improvement, other a "hopefully" gay chiro might be the solution! Thanks! LOL!