ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Monday, July 5, 2010

Aphrodite Preview

I should have posted this last week! Anyways, listen to to the album in its entirety for free here ... until 6th July.

It will be released very soon (it's already released in the UK).

All I can say that I'm loving it, and I think it's one of her best!

5 comments:

savante said...

Already looking forward to the album!

Janvier said...

Kylie! We're waiting for the album!

Little Dove said...

"All the lovers" music video was wow..

simonlover said...

Yes. Kinda hooked on "All The Lovers" at the moment! =)

deeperanddeeper said...

I am getting impatient with the slow release here!!