One look at me and people immediately conclude: "Ah... bottom lah~", leaving no room for any possibility that I could be the other one. Although I was an eligible receiver, no successful entry has ever been made.
So we were left with a poor selection, but I did notice a certain extremely edible Type A with his well defined pecs, broad shoulders, tanned skin, and flat abs (was it a six-pack?) clad in only his boxers in the gym room. He was working out, no point in me hanging around the gym looking skinny and small.
So I proceeded upstairs, made a few rounds disappointed with the buffet. But eventually, a willing mouth and came to taste what I have to serve. Oh well, not a Type A, but I was loaded. One can't be choosy when the economy is bad, so I decided to let him do all the work. It was very one-sided, but since he was willing, so what?! There was no need for me to reciprocate. He did a good job keeping me in fantasy land. After what seemed like a very long selfish session, he made a request. I hesitated a moment but determined to prove my critics wrong, I accepted his proposal. And right there and then, I had a breakthrough, and once and for all, I am now officially a top loader. :D
After taking a break, I spotted the extremely edible Type A again, walking around, making only very brief stops. It has been 3 hours and I have not yet eaten. I was hungry for the delicious meat. On normal days, I am extremely passive and submissive. I would never make the first move, but that night was different. I deliberated on how to make my move and close in on that piece of meat before someone else got it. There was nothing to lose. There is no need to be shy. I am too old now to worry about all this. I cannot afford to hesitate anymore for something I want badly, especially in this dog(man)-eat-dog(man)'s world! I moved in next to the meat, and gave an introductory gentle brush. No repulsion. That's good news! And soon I was having a feast, and man, what a feast indeed! A breakthrough indeed as I am now officially Active and Dominant. I was shocked when I later found out that the meat has already completed the fourth cycle of the Chinese zodiac, officially the oldest meat I have ever had. The meat was very well-preserved indeed ... all muscly, lean and smooth. Another breakthrough!
Six hours later from the moment we stepped in, the only thing that still did not break through was my other end. :p


8 comments:
Sounds like someone had fun. ;)
Our jaw. Excuse us while we find it, it has dropped somewhere on the floor...
no wonder u look so tired the other day, i want juicier version of the story!
and congrats on the breakthrough :P
WHOA! WHOA!
Sticky and sweaty session eh?
There! another reason to celebrate! hehe
now that you have became "active dominant" you can be our version of SGboy... ^___^ more saucy stories to cum i assume?
Breakthrough indeed! When it doesn't rain, do cloud seeding. LOL.
That's once active place!
fourth chinese cycle... more than 48 years old?
er... congrats?
Post a Comment