Recently, after every BodyJam session, we would spend like at least 2 hours discussing it! Is there really that much to talk about? Certainly..... about which release is nice la, about which moves are hiao or drama la, about which routine we missed doing la, about about which instructor is good, bad and ugly la, about which instructor is hot la, about historical classes la etc etc.
So adddicted am I that I actually went hunting for YouTube clips. So I landed with this one. I dunno who shot this clip but the music was from BodyJam 35, but with moves from BodyJam 35 (What A Feeling), BodyJam 37 (Jazz/rock) and BodyJam 39 (Dance For Life). How peculiar!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
What A Feeling - Body Jam Fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
gosh i'm gonna sashy all the way to bali and back! 8)
Post a Comment