Well, most of us had probably read about "You Decide, Anything, Whatever: Three Answers From Women". But for me leh, lagi teruk, especially when I go out to makan with my girlfriend PC. We're both really indecisive (but I must admit that I am also very picky when it comes to food). We could loiter around for half and hour and still couldn't decide on what to eat!!! Very stressful one! This is how a typical conversation goes:
Me: Where to go for dinner?
PC: Dunno la. Where hah?
Me: Hmmm....
(5 minutes later)
PC: So how?
Me: Dunno la. No place to eat la. Sien already.... Erm....
PC: Nothing interesting to eat around this area one hor....
(5 minutes later)
Me: How leh? Where? Where?
PC: Let's go Hartamas la.
Me: But tonite saturday, parking very difficult leh.
PC: Oh ya hor. Then u suggest la.
Me: Dunno la
(and so on .... when the location has finally been decided....)
PC: What to eat?
Me: Anything
PC: Want to try Japanese?
Me: Dun feel like Japanese la. Expensive summore.
PC: Oh... ok.. Then?
Me: Hm.... anything but Japanese or vegetarian la....
(5 minutes later)
PC: where ah? Do you want to try that new Korean BBQ place. Not bad.
Me: Eee.... smoky la. DUn want.
PC: Then you suggest la. Me: Whatever la.
(5 minutes later)
PC: Errr....
Me: What about vietnamese noodles?
PC: Oh I just ate noodles yesterday. Maybe not. Want to try thai food then?
Me: Hmm.... a bit spicy la. I just got a bit better from my stomach problems la. U know la, I always got tummy problem one. Better not la
PC: Then what you want to eat???
Me: erm...
(5 minutes later)
PC: What about that one over there? Oh, but long queue.... hafta wait so long...
Me: ya lor.... hungry already leh.... where? where? Cin cai la
(5 minutes later)
Me: How? I heard that one quite good. But why nobody one ah?
PC: Dunno. Sure good or not?
Me: Ya lor, better not, scary dunno good or not. Afterwards not fresh.
PC: So how?
Me: You decide la....
PC: I decide??? You suggest la. Quick! Quick! So hungry liao.
Me: Hah??
(and so on.....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
in the end u eat her or she ate u? keke...
LOL!
hmmm i have experienced that with you... lucky i can at least decide a bit!
Post a Comment