ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Younger and younger

Many people had told me that I don't quite look my age. But last night was the ultimate! As Fable got through the main entrance, I was stopped and asked to produce my IC as the bouncer insisted to look at the date of birth. At this ancient age, I still looked like an underaged school kid??? Even Fable got through! Haha!

Well, I take it as a compliment. I was a YOUNG beautiful sexy diva that night!

2 comments:

Fable Frog said...

eh~ perasan~!! maybe he thought you are illegal immigrant! bliek~

J.L said...

Shd be happy lo, ppl said young