ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, September 6, 2007

What if....

I was standing there on the first floor of Bangsar SC, staring into nothingness, waiting for PC who was late to arrive. I was tired from Jam and from work. I startled a bit when this guy came over and asked what the time was in chinese. He was a small guy, probably in the early twenties, but could be younger. Sensing that I had difficulty understanding mandarin, he then asked in English. "It's almost nine," I answered as I showed my watch to him.

"Thank you."

When I looked up, he winked at me and motioned me to follow him. He walked towards the passageway that leads to the toilets. I was shocked. Dumbfounded.

He then whistled for me to come along. But I was still in a state of shock. What? Me? You want me?

He went past the emergency door that leads to the emergency staircase and toilets, so I couldn't see him anymore. He was waiting for me. I ignored him and looked out for PC who still hasn't arrived yet. But in my mind, I began to have naughty thoughts. What if I follow him? What if I just go see how daring he is? After all, I don't get this sort of 'excitement' all the time. Just go see see look look la. I have heard of those cruisy stories from friends. I have read about it on erotic stories sites. After all this time in my life, nobody wants me... now got people want to play play with me wor.... after all, I am a HOT dude! What if I go for a quickie? What if.... what if....

He was back to where I was standing, rather persistent, not giving up yet, and asked, "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yes, waiting for a friend," I replied.
"What time is he coming?"
"She should be here soon."

Sensing that I was disinterested, he politely said, "Oh, ok then. I have to go now. Bye." And he walked off.

I stood there, still waiting for PC. What if....

4 comments:

Lifebook said...

Hmmm!! Is this good or bad? It mean you are very cute and gay? Lol

Fable Frog said...

wah~ exciting nyer! if i were you [if lah~ coz these thing will never happen to me one], i will follow him... but my other conscious won't follow hime, assuming he is interested in my 2W's [watch and wallet]!!

Shake Trees said...

whoa... where is the exact place ah? i oso wan. :P dun say till u so cham la till nobody wan. see, even a stranger finds u hot. ermmm got pic? lelong lelong u. hehehe...

deeperanddeeper said...

Lifebook: thanks for visiting. It must be good la. I very hot one you know! LOL!

Fable: You don't remember only, you also very hot one. Kena pick up here there everywhere... Whoops!! Pecah liao!

Koala: at BSC, Bangsar. Go! Go! Quick Quick! LOL!