ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Where Do I Go From Here?





I opened my eyes and there you were; your face just an inch away from mine. I extricated myself from your warm embrace, from your strong arms. I sat up and watched you sleep like a baby, my baby. And I asked myself: Where do I go from here?

8 comments:

BravingKL said...

yerrr where are the undies? :P

deeperanddeeper said...

I rendam it in hot water to make coffee liao.... :p

Lifebook said...

Are you guy do it at the sofa set? LOL

Fable Frog said...

wah~!!~ at such critical moment still lay the clothes so nicely one ah?? Someone falling in love~

The Malaysia Traveller said...

haiye... who is the baby??

tell tell :P

The Malaysia Traveller said...

haiye... who is the baby??

tell tell :P

deeperanddeeper said...

Lifebook: Yes, one of the places :p

Fable: Critical moment?! No la. :p

Shake Trees said...

where to go from here? just follow to b with him. :)