ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Monday, October 1, 2007

WPJ 3865

I have been much too lazy to post anything the past couple of weeks even though I had quite a bit of random thoughts and sinful acts to share on this blog. But my parents were around, so I had to spend quite a bit of time with them, like taking them out on weekends. Yes, I've been quite good lately.


But something happened as I was driving back home just now that spurred me to post this blog entry for the month. I was bullied on the road. Yep! I was on a two-lane road with a speed limit of 70km/hr, but I was already driving at a 80km/hr on the rightmost lane trying to overtake several cars which are on the left lane. Then along came the impatient WPJ 3865 out of nowhere behind me honking and switching on his headlamps to shoo me away from his path. Apparently, he is the King of the roads and nothing else mattered except that everyone must absolutely get out of his way. He needs to be the first: the fastest to reach his destination, and at that speed he was coming from behind me, I would think that his destination is probably death.


Yes, in that split second, I would have simply just moved to the left lane where all the unimportant people drive to give way to the King. But I couldn't. There were other cars, three to be exact, on the left lane. They were all driving just slightly slower than I did probably 60 km/hr, and I couldn't just squeeze into the left lane at that high speed. It would be dangerous. So it would take me at least another couple of hundred meters to overtake the frontmost car and safely manoeuver into the left lane. But of course, as a law-abiding driver, I shouldn't accelerate way above 80 km/hr at a 70km/hr zone just to accommodate the King. So I stayed on course at a constant speed of 80km/hr. I knew that within a couple of hundred meters, I would have gone past the frontmost car on the left lane. Simple mechanics!


But the King chose drive dangerously close to me from behind in his attempt to shoo me away. The moment I drove past the frontmost car on the left, the King squeezed in between and overtook me from the left. I was still on the right lane as the King is on the left now. I thought that was the end of it, but the King chose to punish me for not getting out of his way. Sudddenly, reaching his destination at bullet speed was no longer important. He overtook me, proceeded to drive in front of me and decelerated to 30 km/hr. I had to slam my brakes to avoid hitting him. He continued to drive at irregular speeds in front of me. When I wanted to change lanes, he refused to let me. There were already other cars and motorcycles closing in on us from behind. I was very alert and cautious of his next moves and I maintained a very slow speed just in case. I guess this is what they call defensive driving. But it was getting dangerous for the other drivers from behind as they probably had no idea that the King was driving dangerously to punish me. They could get involved in an accident if they weren't careful.

I was powerless against the King and the situation. I could have met with an accident. I could have died.

Dear God, I have sinned once again.... for having vengeful thoughts about WPJ 3865.... for secretly wishing that WPJ 3865 be duly punished for bullying me and putting my life in danger.... for cursing the worst about WPJ 3865. Dear God, forgive me....

2 comments:

Lifebook said...

I hate this kind of ppl!!! The king of the road must die!!! Better landfill.

Opsss!! I just created sin!! Sigh!

The Malaysia Traveller said...

Maybe he stomach ache leh... Going to poop in his pants liao. Hahahaha :P