I later watched a news report on TV, and a police officer has this to say:
Oh... that is not a road block. No road block! We are only regulating traffic. Not a road block! Regulation of traffic...
I was like, "whatever!". Why does traffic need regulating anyways??? People will all drive like crazy just because the Datuk is charged in court?
But then again, I shouldn't complain. It didn't affect me!
********
Age is catching up! At 3 pm, I realized my car keys were missing. Cannot find in my trouser pocket. Not inside my shirt pocket. Not on my desk. Where? Where? Panic la. So how?I rushed down to the basement car park, and there it was ....


11 comments:
and thank god it was STILL there..
OMG!!
You like giving out free car away. Lucky of you to notice early.
Interesting - you don't use the remote?
and 'fogetful' is my middle name!! i can totally relate, even when i was 12 LOLOLOL but seriously i've not YET left my car keys dat way tho...touch wood!! touch wood!!
Oh . my . god !
gosh! You would have accused yourself guilty if the car ever got stolen. phew!! you are one lucky man!
the key!! GASP! *eyes wide open, jaw dropped*
Yeah man... phew... i'd never forgive myself if someone had driven it away. But now i know nobody even wants my old car!! keke!
Good GOD!
But at least that means the parking lot is pretty safe!
u r one very fortunate guy! :)
I want the car. Gimme gimme.
Next time tell me when you're leaving the keys there :p
*hugs
Post a Comment