ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Backlog Blog

For the first time since I began this blog that I have a backlog of posts. Yes, I haven't updated my blog for almost 3 weeks ... and Fable already marah-marah liao. I've got quite a bit stuff to update, to bitch about, and to share ... but I just haven't got the time! It's so late, that if I post something now, I might even have to label it as "Flashback". Keke! No la...

Well, I was away for 10 days in some god-forsaken place in Indonesia (more about that later!), and when I got back, all I wanted to do was to spend time with my dear sisters, which I did .... for dinner, for lunch, for dinner, for National Day's eve supper, for gym, for lunch, for dinner and supper, and then for dinner again ... omg, and initially I complained I had no plans for the long weekend!



So there goes my weekend, packed, and in the presence of germs carried by sister Sindy. Right after that, a few other sisters got sick, and so did I. Extremely tired, and slept for like 10 hours the past two days. No time or mood to blog. Then last nite, when I was in the mood, the internet connection was so bad, I could hardly load the page! And I was thankful, it's back up alright today.



I feel fat. Even though I'm still underweight the last time I checked. In the past 3 weeks, I've only attended 1 step class, and 1 jam. I'm so step-deprived! Urgh! Nevertheless, I did find the opportunity to go to gym in Jakarta, but I didn't get the chance to attend any classes. Now I have two pages of my gym passport book filled up! Yay! Of course la, must make full use of the membership!



First row: RSC (Makati), RCBC (Makati), RCBC (Makati), Manila

Second row: Q House (Bangkok), Paragon (SG), The Cathay (SG), Senayan City (Jakarta)

8 comments:

NotHamsap said...

what kind of membership is that? seems very global!

Anonymous said...

Eh, BKK got FF ar?
Btw, sister... which part of you is fat? If you're fat, then I'm super fat! >.<

Fable Frog said...

wah~ this sister so INTERNATIONAL hor~ really worth to have gym passport!!

deeperanddeeper said...

nothamsap: FF passport. Can go to any outlets anywhere, even platinum ones.

sister jaslene: yes, next time can go to the one in BKK liao!

sister fay: bertaraf antarabangsa liao, dun play-play!

Legolas said...

Gasp! You're overseas and still go to gym?? You're supposed to go out exploring!

Janvier said...

We've only ever done Sporeland's Paragon, and never filled up our Passport past 3 visits!

savante said...

What happens when you're done with the entire passport! Do they offer a free visa? :O

Jason said...

Oh, good. Can see all the BKK cuties hiao in class... kekeke...