ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Friday, November 28, 2008

To The Point

Today I got an sms from J whom I met a year ago.

J: Hi, are you free this saturday? Wanna meet?

Me: Sori, but I'm busy on Sat. How about Sun? Let u know later ok?

J: Can I fuck you?

OMG! And I thought he wanted to have drinks and chit-chat with me.... *faint*

6 comments:

[SK] said...

hahaha!! at least he is straight to the point and you can reply him "Let u know later ok?" again, hehe~~ :p

savante said...

Umm... isn't a fuck nicer than a drink?

Fable Frog said...

and you complaint dat you haven't been getting laid~ hahaha take the offer before you fly to Indon

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

I think I might be tempted to take it than leave it. After all, it's nice, right?

deeperanddeeper said...

i replied him with this emoticon
:O

but no, i didn't take up the offer unfortunately.... maybe next week ... it is afterall, a long weekend!

Jason said...

Kakakaka!