OMG!!! Can't wait! Can't wait!!
I just hope that this time the SG audience/fans are a lot crazier and sporting than those who attended last year's Christina's concert ... I thought the audience/fans then were boring!
I haven't checked her concert set list (wanna be surprised on the day itself).


9 comments:
Have fun! Make sure you take pics!
OMG! super excited liao! And ya, hope we won't sit with dead fishes this time~
Go and relax! Yell till you have no voice ya :p
well turn to ur left in the audience dat day and u will see a dashing pretty girl swinging her hair and moving to Kylie's beat like ker-raeee-zeh!! Dat's me LOL
Remember sent my regards to her :p
so seriously no banner?
ya lor~ no banner~ shy to bring along in our bus lah~
If only the pics will turn out at all from the far end where we'll be.
So we'll be on the look-out for the K.Y.L.I.E tanktop guys and a pretty "girl" with long hair la! Kakaka!!
Sgboy: unfortunately no banners :(
mmmm let's make banners~ LOL.
Post a Comment