Logged on to Axcest and Fridae for a short while just to check if there's any new hearts or messages. But of course there's nothing. What do I expect? My profiles have aged, it's been there like for almost a decade, and I haven't updated my information much. No new photos, no new sales pitch. And I only log on probably like once every two months or so. And even so, briefly... like for a few minutes. The older your profile gets, or the lesser you update or log on, the profile gets stashed underneath thousands of other more new and interesting profiles of the fabulous people in the community.
Thought of updating information about myself, perhaps upload new face pics, but I could think of nothing to type even for the "Introduction" line... yup... no sales pitch! I remembered I used to be quite active many years back... diligently sending hearts hoping to get one in return (and possibly a message which says "Thanks for the heart, I like you, let's meet up") and occasionally muster the courage to write a short message to that attractive candidate. But nothing materialized.
I'm not really bothered to spend hours poring through hundreds of profiles each night hoping to find a mate. I'm not the typical male animal... I'm not a hunter. I'm more of the passive type, prefering to drop hints here and there, and wait for a response. Usually, there is no response lah, cos I'm not a hottie. LOL! Hence, web profiling doesn't really work for me. Perhaps I should just delete them.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Who needs hotties when personality is all that's important?
But that's me.
Hahahahahaha! Oh sam, oh sweet, innocent, could-do-no-wrong, naive sam. Personality?
I can just imagine someone going "Oh My GOD, that is one HUGE personality you got there."
For a web profile, no doubt a good photo is important~ c'mon it's true. You should so load your new photos! some are really nice!
Oh dear I am that skanky cheap "typical male animal...a hunter" as mentioned in your blog.
I admit I go over board on it every single night now that I am a single man but sexy aside I still think it is still the best way to meet new people.
I say keep the profiles you never know what and who will happen.
did you say Axcest? Hmmm not heard of that...let me go check it out
We've left those long time back haha lazy to update and all. You could put up a picture showing lots of skin and then the shallow responses would come in. ;P
Haiyoyo... I'm sure you don't need those profiles already. But be more proactive in real life... erm, I could use this advice myself. :P
Post a Comment