Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.
This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)
6 comments:
... is your wish eh! :p
... will come true ;-)
Wish hard enough. Then work to make it happen.
You can make it happen. Seriously.
And of all the dreams of I never wondering I be holding you
If Wishes Came True
And I would that someone always special in your heart
We will still be lovers
not apart
If Wishes Came True
Darn! This has gotta be the shortest post i have even read! LOL
... if wishes came true
remember what The Secret says? If you can convince yourself that it's true, it IS true. :P
Post a Comment