I feel I am obliged to help promote Madonna's new single "Celebration". LOL! It's from her greatest hits album (her last from Warner Music after more than 25 years) soon to be released.
Click on this link to go to Madonna's official website which has complete preview of the song for a limited time. Click on the play button at the bottom of the page (just above "Enter Madonna.com"), not the one in the big box.
http://www.madonna.com/
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Hope her new songs are really fab!
Savante! Our Deeper listened to that track repeatedly non-stop for 80 minutes!!! EIGHTY!! LOL
You were listening to a PREVIEW for 100 minutes? *PENGZ*
Hmmm we'll see what songs there are! We might get it!
Memang super fan!
sad to say i didn't like the song celebration :-( quite a let down
Yalor..I was really hoping Celebration to be a very powerful dance anthem song..Bt whn i first heard it, it was a quite a lil' letdown though =(...It would have been nicer if she have sang it in a powerful tone just like Vogue =)
Post a Comment