As I swiped my card to enter the gym, there he was.... standing there, smiling at me. He's got the most beautiful eyes and eye brows, the sexiest lips ... He must have one of the most "handsome-st" face in the world. And he looked smart in his collared t-shirt and vest .... his strong arms with a folder in his hand.
I could not get my eyes off him, as he continued to smile at me. I smiled back, feeling a little shy... blushing as I moved a few slow steps forward.... a little lost. I should be rushing as the next class was gonna start soon, but yet, I could not peel myself away from his good looks. He had the Filipino good looks, but I can't be sure.
I wanna go over and hug him and kiss him.... on his cheeks, his lips ... I want to smell him in his manly cologne. I want him to tease me, and to hold me in his strong arms, and sweep me off my feet and take me away to land far far away and make love to me. I want him so badly. I wanna be with him forever and ever.
I knew it was all a little far-fetched. I could never be with him. Hence, I took out my phone and tried to take a picture of him. I had to look around to make sure no one was watching. My hands were trembling. I was feeling flushed all over from the intense infatuation. Damn! Blur! The picture was blurry! Urghs~ This stupid phone!
I moved a little closer to him, but I have to be discreet. People will think I'm crazy, but I just got to do this. He's just too gorgeous to pass this photo opportunity ~
Click!
I could not get my eyes off him, as he continued to smile at me. I smiled back, feeling a little shy... blushing as I moved a few slow steps forward.... a little lost. I should be rushing as the next class was gonna start soon, but yet, I could not peel myself away from his good looks. He had the Filipino good looks, but I can't be sure.
I wanna go over and hug him and kiss him.... on his cheeks, his lips ... I want to smell him in his manly cologne. I want him to tease me, and to hold me in his strong arms, and sweep me off my feet and take me away to land far far away and make love to me. I want him so badly. I wanna be with him forever and ever.
I knew it was all a little far-fetched. I could never be with him. Hence, I took out my phone and tried to take a picture of him. I had to look around to make sure no one was watching. My hands were trembling. I was feeling flushed all over from the intense infatuation. Damn! Blur! The picture was blurry! Urghs~ This stupid phone!
I moved a little closer to him, but I have to be discreet. People will think I'm crazy, but I just got to do this. He's just too gorgeous to pass this photo opportunity ~
Click!


9 comments:
Gah! I was anticipating dunnoe what type of guy...
CHIU~!! a poster? you gonna miss class for a poster? LOL
You can smooch him over and over and over again... he won't resist. :P
Oh... he's a PT in Fitness First which branch?...
I know how you can get closer to him... sign up PT session with him :p
lols. honey if only you saw the other instructor at another center. LOLS~ sooooooo drools... lols~~~
haah I knew its gonna be a poster! haha
Well he still has to be an instructor somewhere! Go find him!
Ban: What type did you expect wor?
Fable: Keke! It wasn't Step I assure you.
William: Make love to the poster. What a sight!
TZ: I don't think local branches la.
SLP: which other instructor???!
Leon: U knew? So smart hor. keke.
Savante: Find him, even if he's in Manila or somewhere?! tempting!
Wakakaka!
Post a Comment