ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Pinoy Boys Withdrawal Symptoms

As Tricia aptly puts it, I'm currently showing Pinoy Boys Withdrawal Symptoms. I wasn't sure it was Monday blues or was it that headache, but I decided to call in sick. One thing for sure, I'm missing all the good looking pinoy boys. Yes, it's been a little over a year since our holiday to Manila (read about it here and here), but my recent trip to Manila certainly brought back all the good memories.

Like I have said before, pinoy boys are the the best looking boys... well at least for me lah. If you can imagine, every corner of the street you'd find at least a few good looking edible boys. Very high edibility factor indeed. One morning in the Manila gym, I noted that of the 12 male floor staff that I could see from where I stood, 11 are edibly gorgeous or cute or hunky or pleasant looking. Even the instructors were hunky. Now where can you get such high percentage of edible gym staff/instructors in our local gym?

I could go on and on ... here are a few pictures of attractive pinoy models. You can find equivalent edible boys even in the streets.




SSSLLUURRRPP!
*******
I contacted Neil, one of the boys we met (and whom Sindy couldn't stop kissing ~ LOL!) during our last trip. He wasn't from Manila, but fortunately, he was around at that time. We met up in the Greenbelt Makati for dinner, and proceeded to the clubbing area in Malate. It was the eve of a public holiday (Remembrance of the Death of Ninoy Aquino), so it was fairly crowded that night. But we didn't go in to any of the gay clubs as Neil could not stand the smoke, but we did explore the surrounding clubs/pubs. We ended up in a not-so-smokey pub with a live band. There were many Westerners and Koreans in pub. (It appears that many Koreans have made the Philippines their home - don't know why)
O Bar, Malate

A show at Bed, Malate
On our walk back, we were offered massage services from a group of very edible boys. Must be hustlers, but Neil cautioned that these money boys often take advantage of people.
*******
The next day, I made my mandatory visit to a Bench/ shop. I must have spent over an hour there... choosing the shirts, trying them on, choosing again... oh my... I like! And they all come in small Filipino sizes (people there tend to wear fitting clothes). I love them all! Almost felt like a crazy guy there.... In the end, I bought 7 shirts/t-shirts, two underwears, a shoe bag and a be bench/model search 2007 DVD (oh the models... yum!).... all for an affordable RM330.

Urghs~ actually.... I ran out of time as I had a flight to catch. I had wanted to buy even more, and I didn't even have a chance to go to Folded and Hung shop. Damn!
p/s: I am still googling for images of pinoy boys/models/actors on the internet, and am watching the model search DVD again and again.... OMG! I can't stop!

5 comments:

William said...

That's some heavy duty shopping!

Fable Frog said...

no wonder haven't heard from you. seems like you are going gugu gaga over the pinoys over the net and on DVD! LOL

MrBunnyBan said...

Wah... manila must have been heavenly for you.

simonlover said...

Haha..Same like me whn i had Thai Boys withdrawal symptoms..Hahahaha..Ooh..I must travel Manila one day ler..!!!

Jason said...

Love Bench/. ^^ Thanks for the pressie!