ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Pinoy Meet-Up

There was a sudden surge in Filipino-related activities the past week. Aside from my Manila trip, I was also pleasantly surprised with an email from a reader of this blog, RMC who hailed from Alabang (south of Metro Manila), just before I flew to Manila. He was in KL for a working visit. Apparently, he chanced upon my blog while trying to find out about PLU community and information in KL. He couldn't remember exactly how he landed upon my blog... I mean it's not that my blog is a popular site to read about KL gay information, but I bet that he probably clicked on my link from Tricia's PLU guide blog. LOL!

Anyway, I am glad that RMC wrote, and after a couple of email exchanges, we decided to meet in Midvalley (where else!) last Sunday. Thanks to RMC for a great leisurely afternoon and conversation. Hope you have a safe trip back, and see you again soon.

2 comments:

C'est la vie said...

LOL, your last sentence sounds like Air Asia, "we thank you for flying with Air Asia and we hope to see you again soon." :P

red riding cock said...

did you pull him into one of the toilet for some quickie? :P