ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dirty Old Man

As I turn 35 soon, it is almost like stepping into another (older) phase of life. I run out of breath more easily during my step class, the perpetual ache near my left shoulder blade, my feet hurts, I get more moles on my skin, stiff neck etc etc .... the list goes on. My body's falling apart!

But one thing I noticed is that I'm also getting more "active" and bold when it comes to "tackling" gorgeous guys.

I brushed my hands against the gorgeous butt of a cute waiter that I was talking to. I held on a handshake and rubbed my thumb on the back of the hand of an edible Type A1 contractor for a moment too long.

I used to be super passive and shy, a good thing perhaps, but probably now what you'd call a dirty old man.

8 comments:

Emo-Happiness said...

U dirty old man!!!! ha ha..
with Ham sap fingers.
~Piak!

William said...

35! Tak caya!

TZ said...

Dirty old man ... hehehe :p

Janvier said...

And more daring at the pool as well then? :P

Medie007 said...

lol. bolder alright. ;)

Alex said...

Hamsap! LOLz!

savante said...

With age comes the knowledge that shame is soon forgotten :) So you might as well tackle all the cuties you can.

Fable Frog said...

Oooo~ given few more years, you'll be the flasher in your gym's changing room~ wakakaka